Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Introduction

My Kittens

I am the proud mom and slave of.... two solid Persian cats:

"Madam Sasha Le Noir Reyes-Avila &
Purrinlot Monsieur Drago Le Blanc"

Sasha is Black with a chocolate undercoat on her belly, her eyes are ligh cooper, almost gold, and she is quite smaller than the regular Persian. Her daddy was a Himalayan Champion Show cat and her mom a solid black Persian, Southern Bell from Surfside - SC

Drago is a solid White Persian with dark - large cooper eyes, from Hampton - VA, he has a Pedigree that can make jealous any royal family around! , his dad was a National Winner, Grand Region Champion : GRC, NW Purrinlot Majestic Kiss"Kissed by God" a.k.a. Majestic a c.e.white - masking bi-color ( too much for just a cat!) and Drago's Mom was Bonnie Blue, a bi-color white and blue, another gran champion cat and blah, blah, blah ( we'll get in the whole pedigree deal in a different post)

They are my companions for almost four years now and I am their faithful slave. S&D are very cute, extremely spoiled, smart and they love to travel with me, that is unusual for cats but they are just great at airplanes and cars. They live in my suit and sleep by my side, wherever they feel confortable over the bed or wherever they want, you just never know with cats! They do not have access to the rest of the house because their hair gets all over, they are mischievous, curious and sometimes quite stinky; so I figured out that they can have all the master suit, closets, bathroom and laundry room just for them while I keep the rest of the house as a No-No-No zone; unfortunately, they do not understand No-No-No and I have found myself running up and down stairs trying to catch them). Everything around is set to give them comfort and a pleasant time.
When we go to Myrtle Beach, where we have a one bedroom condo, well.... it is their condo, they own it and they walk wherever they want and I get just a little space on the bed where I can crush on every night.

I wonder sometimes how is possible that I can be so vulnerable and aloud my cats to take over my heart, my property and my life, but after all the unconditional love and companionship they give me ... It's worth everything for me. They are the sweetest thing I have and their loyalty and love is my strength.

That's why I decided to star writing about my kittens, besides that I need to practice my English writing, I am horrible with grammar but I am trying to improve it on my own! , I am toooo proud to ask for help, but I surely accept all the help and suggestion that people gives me around. I think I am doing quite well because no one ever taught me how to write or read English and even when I went to an American School in Bolivia , I only learned the basics and a some vocabulary... Not enough to keep a two minutes conversation for sure!

Welcome to my kittens world, at this post, I include their pictures taking their afternoon naps.
CBRA


No comments: